Breakfast is served downstairs in our dining room. Taste mirabelle (a regional plum) or blueberry jam and organic fromage blanc (a soft, white cheese) or yoghurt, all of which are homemade.
Diner in the evening only for people coming on foot or with a bicycle.
Children under 10: €9 9€Children under 3: Free.
Adults : 18€ €18 ( starter, main course, cheese board and / or dessert ), free aperitif, vine not included. If you would like vine with your meal, we sell a selection of both white and red vines from Franche-Comté, available by the bottle.
We sell a selection of wines and beers from Franche-Comté by the bottle.
* Two high chairs are available for two children under 3 years of age.
Discover the traditional Franche-Comté cuisine based on local and seasonal products, organic for some of them (milk, lamb), from our vegetable garden for others (green beans, salads, etc.).
Discover traditional dishes from Franche-Comté, cooked using locally-sourced and seasonal ingredients, including some of which are organic (e.g. – milk, lamb and poultry) and others from our own garden (e.g. – green beans, courgettes, lettuce varieties).
Dinner is served from 19:30
A few examples of our specialties include:
- Morteau saussage with potatoes and warm « cancoillotte »
- Veal and ravioles with Comté, a régional cheese
- A selection of regional cheeses : Mont d’Or, Bleu de Gex, Comté, Morbier
- Tiramisu with griottines ( local cherries ), blueberry tart
Fridge freezer available in our boiler room.